Sunday 29 April 2012

Happy birthday Janet

On Tuesday, it will be the birthday of my fellow asst beaver leader - Janet. So thought I would expose her to a tag made specially for her.

For this I used a Tim holtz swirl mask and got inky with distress ink. A dandelion flower stamp was positioned in the middle, and used as the backdrop for the tag. Flowers were made and positioned.

This amused me and thought i would share it with you. This is the permanent addition to our bathroom. My invaluable scrubbie, this item being a must for inked fingers.

Hope everyone had great weekend didn't get too wet. I was working and spent my time dodging raindrops.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag!! Before I noticed the scrubbie I thought you were being ironic with the bathroom shot what with all the rain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag and the colour's fabulous! I so should have kept that stamp for myself!!!

    ReplyDelete